Instructions for Vessel Account System
Please review the following instructions prior to attempting
to log-in, edit, or update account information. It is
recommended that as few account manipulators as necessary
have access to the assigned password in order to maintain
account database security. It is the responsibility of the
vessel owner or operator to ensure the accuracy of this
database. Refer questions regarding passwords, accounts,
and use of this database to
Peggy Spies at (512) 463-6554 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
1. Locate the vessel owner or operator name in the list provided
in the alphabetized drop down box on the Vessel Account System
page. If the owner or operator name is not listed in the drop
down box, contact the Texas General Land Office Oil Spill
Prevention and Response Program at (512) 463-6554. The owner
or operator name must be selected from the drop down box before
any vessel owner or operator account can be accessed.
2. Once the vessel owner or operator name is selected, enter the
password assigned to that account. Contact the Texas General
Land Office Oil Spill Prevention and Response Program at
(512) 463-6554 if you experience difficulties with your password.
Complete Company and Contact Information
3. If entering the account for the first time, select the appropriate
fields to update or edit by selecting the Company Information Edit
button. When the company information is completed, select the Update
button. Select the [Main Page] link at the bottom of the form to
return to the main Vessel Information page. Then select the Contact
Information Edit button. Again, when completed, select the Update
button and the [Main Page] link.
4. If the account has been accessed previously, then select the
appropriate section to edit or update data.
Enter/Update Vessel Information
5. Add vessels by selecting the [Add New Vessel] link on the bottom
of the Vessel Information page. Select a Primary Contact and if
desired, a Secondary Contact from the drop down list on the Vessel
Edit Form. At least one Contact must be assigned to each vessel.
6. When complete, log out of the account.