Instructions for Vessel Account System
Please review the following instructions prior to attempting to log-in, edit, or update account information. It is recommended that as few account manipulators as necessary have access to the assigned password in order to maintain account database security. It is the responsibility of the vessel owner or operator to ensure the accuracy of this database. Refer questions regarding passwords, accounts, and use of this database to D'Anne Stites at (512) 463-6740 or email@example.com.
1. Locate the vessel owner or operator name in the list provided in the alphabetized drop down box on the Vessel Account System page. If the owner or operator name is not listed in the drop down box, contact the Texas General Land Office Oil Spill Prevention and Response Program at (512) 463-6554. The owner or operator name must be selected from the drop down box before any vessel owner or operator account can be accessed.
2. Once the vessel owner or operator name is selected, enter the password assigned to that account. Contact the Texas General Land Office Oil Spill Prevention and Response Program at (512) 463-6554 if you experience difficulties with your password.
Complete Company and Contact Information
3. If entering the account for the first time, select the appropriate fields to update or edit by selecting the Company Information Edit button. When the company information is completed, select the Update button. Select the [Main Page] link at the bottom of the form to return to the main Vessel Information page. Then select the Contact Information Edit button. Again, when completed, select the Update button and the [Main Page] link.
4. If the account has been accessed previously, then select the appropriate section to edit or update data.
Enter/Update Vessel Information
5. Add vessels by selecting the [Add New Vessel] link on the bottom of the Vessel Information page. Select a Primary Contact and if desired, a Secondary Contact from the drop down list on the Vessel Edit Form. At least one Contact must be assigned to each vessel.
6. When complete, log out of the account.