Pooling State Leases
The School Land Board must review and approve the pooling of State leases, except leased highways.
- Guidelines for Pooling State Leases
- Application For Pooling State Leases
- Rules for Pooling and Unitizing State Property (TAC)
Pooling Unleased Rivers
Section 52.076 of the TNRC provides for the pooling of unleased riverbeds and channels
- Guidelines for Pooling Unleased Rivers
- Application for Pooling Unleased Rivers
- Statute for Pooling Unleased Rivers (TNRC) - Section 52.076
Pooling Unleased State Right of Way (SROW)
Section 32.307 of the TNRC provides for the pooling of unleased highways, roads, streets, and alleys.
Pooling Unleased County Roads (CoRd)
- Guidelines for Pooling Unleased County Roads
- Application for Pooling Unleased CoRd
- County Roads Bonus Form
Pooling Leased State Right of Way or County Roads
State Right of Way and County Road Leases have limited pooling authority. The GLO must be furnished with a recorded copy of the designation of pooled unit (DPU) along with any corrections or amendments to the DPU, a unit plat highlighting the state and/or county acreage, the required Unit Designation Form and a $500 processing fee within 30 days of a unit designation.