Oil Due Dates
- The due date for October 2015 Oil Royalty Reports is Saturday, December 5th.
- Royalty payments by check must be postmarked no later than Friday, December 4th.
- Payments must be initiated with TEXNET by close of business on Friday, December 4th.
Gas Due Dates
- The due date for October 2015 Gas Royalty Reports is Tuesday, December 15th.
- Royalty payments by check must be postmarked no later than Monday, December 14th.
- Payments must be initiated with TEXNET by close of business on Monday, December 14th.
The Royalty Reporting and Control System is currently AVAILABLE
The Texas General Land Office (GLO) password recovery system will be implemented after business hours on August 21, 2015.
After that date reporting system users will be prompted to verify the employee name, email address and phone number on the first login.
Please communicate the correct password to all users within your company. Email verification and notification of password changes will only go to the email address on file for the Customer Identification Number (CID) in the GLO database. GLO has provided a RRAC Login Guide to assist you. This Guide is located in the Forms & Helpful Information page. All password changes will go through the new recovery system after August 21, 2015.
GLO staff will not have the ability to view or affect changes in passwords. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 512-463-6850 if you have problems or questions regarding the password recovery process.
RRAC Response Team | 512.463.6850 | email@example.com