Welcome to WSLCA
The mission of WSLCA is to create value for our beneficiaries through leadership, education and sound land management.
For more than 60 years, the Western States Land Commissioners Association has brought together key land managers responsible for overseeing the administration of over 440 million acres of public and school trust land assets in 23 western states.
Combined, these states represent the largest land owner group in the nation, second only to the federal government.
We are proud of the fact that the vast resources entrusted to our care continue to provide billions of dollars each year in support of our beneficiary needs, primarily K-12 public education, and as a demonstration of the legacy envisioned by our nation’s founding fathers.
- Comments on Forest Service Proposed Directive on Groundwater Resource Management
- Idaho boosts FY16 payments to public schools and other endowment beneficiaries
- WSLCA Submits Comments to the Governmental Accounting Standards Board
- WSLCA Newsletter - Late Summer 2014 Volume 2 - Issue 3
- Western Land Commissioners Concerned about Clean Water Act
- View the July 2014 Bylaws
- View the Latest Resolutions
- Accomplishments and Action Plans