ROYALTY REPORTING DUE DATES
Oil Due Dates
- The due date for July 2018 Oil Royalty Reports is Wednesday, September 5, 2018.
- Royalty payments by check must be postmarked no later than Tuesday, September 4, 2018.
- Payments must be initiated with TEXNET by close of business on Tuesday, September 4, 2018.
Gas Due Dates
- The due date for July 2018 Gas Royalty Reports is Saturday, September 15, 2018.
- Royalty payments by check must be postmarked no later than Friday, September 14, 2018.
- Payments must be initiated with TEXNET by close of business on Friday, September 14, 2018.
The Royalty Reporting and Control System is currently AVAILABLE
OIL & GAS
NOTICE FOR BIDS
The School Land Board, General Land Office (GLO), and Board for Lease for the Texas Parks & Wildlife Dept. will hold an online sealed bid Oil, Gas, and Other Minerals Lease Sale on EnergyNet.com.
Bids received will be opened at the GLO in Austin, Texas on October 2, 2018 at 10:00 a.m.
For more information about the lands to be offered for lease call (806) 463-3616 or (512) 475-1512, write to Mineral Leasing, Rm. 840, 1700 N. Congress, Austin, TX 78701, or visit www.energynet.com or www.glo.texas.gov.
Energy For Public Entities In Texas
The Texas General Land Office, through its State Energy Marketing Program (SEMP), sells natural gas and electricity competitively to public entities lowering their costs and earning money for the Permanent School Fund (PSF).
The Texas Legislature authorized these sales to maximize revenues from the oil and gas royalties earned from state land. SEMP sells natural gas through the State Gas Program and electricity through the State Power Program.