ROYALTY REPORTING DUE DATES
Oil Due Dates
- The due date for April 2019Oil Royalty Reports is Wednesday, June 5, 2019.
- Royalty payments by check must be postmarked no later thanTuesday, June 4, 2019.
- Payments must be initiated with TEXNET by close of business on Tuesday, June 4, 2019.
Gas Due Dates
- The due date for April 2019 Gas Royalty Reports isMonday, June 17, 2019.
- Royalty payments by check must be postmarked no later than Saturday, June 15, 2019.
- Payments must be initiated with TEXNET by close of business on Friday, June 14, 2019.
The Royalty Reporting and Control System is currently AVAILABLE
OIL & GAS
NOTICE FOR BIDS
Proposed Fall Lease Sale: TBD
Nominations due by: TBD
Contact George Martin at firstname.lastname@example.org or call him directly at (512) 475-1512 regarding any nomination questions.
Energy For Public Entities In Texas
The Texas General Land Office, through its State Energy Marketing Program (SEMP), sells natural gas and electricity competitively to public entities lowering their costs and earning money for the Permanent School Fund (PSF).
The Texas Legislature authorized these sales to maximize revenues from the oil and gas royalties earned from state land. SEMP sells natural gas through the State Gas Program and electricity through the State Power Program.