Pooling State Leases
The School Land Board must review and approve the pooling of State leases, except leased highways.
- Guidelines for Pooling State Leases
- Application For Pooling State Leases
- Rules for Pooling and Unitizing State Property (TAC)
Pooling Unleased Rivers
Section 52.076 of the TNRC provides for the pooling of unleased riverbeds and channels
- Guidelines for Pooling Unleased Rivers
- Application for Pooling Unleased Rivers
- Statute for Pooling Unleased Rivers (TNRC) - Section 52.076
Pooling Unleased Highway Right-of-Way and Roads
Section32.207 of the TNRC provides for the pooling of unleased highways, roads, streets, and alleys.
- Guidelines for Including an Unleased Highway Right-of-Way in a Pooled Unit
- Application for Pooling an Unleased Highway Right-of-Way
- Statute for Pooling Unleased Right-of-Way (TNRC) - Section 32.207
Pooling Leased Highway Right-of-Way (HROW)
A HROW lease has limited pooling authority. The GLO must be furnished with a recorded copy of the designation of pooled unit (DPU) along with any corrections or amendments to the DPU, a unit plat highlighting the state acreage, the required HROW Unit Designation Form and a $500 processing fee within 30 days of a unit designation being filed of record in the county.