ROYALTY REPORTING DUE DATES
Oil Due Dates
- The due date for March 2018 Oil Royalty Reports is Saturday, May 5, 2018.
- Royalty payments by check must be postmarked no later than Friday, May 4, 2018.
- Payments must be initiated with TEXNET by close of business on Friday, May 4, 2018.
Gas Due Dates
- The due date for March 2018 Gas Royalty Reports is Tuesday, May 15, 2018.
- Royalty payments by check must be postmarked no later than Monday, May 14, 2018.
- Payments must be initiated with TEXNET by close of business on Monday, May 14, 2018.
The Royalty Reporting and Control System is currently AVAILABLE
OIL & GAS
NOTICE FOR BIDS
Proposed Fall Lease Sale: October 2, 2018
Nominations due by: July 17, 2018
Contact George Martin at firstname.lastname@example.org or call him directly at (512) 475-1512 regarding any nomination questions.
Energy For Public Entities In Texas
The Texas General Land Office, through its State Energy Marketing Program (SEMP), sells natural gas and electricity competitively to public entities lowering their costs and earning money for the Permanent School Fund (PSF).
The Texas Legislature authorized these sales to maximize revenues from the oil and gas royalties earned from state land. SEMP sells natural gas through the State Gas Program and electricity through the State Power Program.