ROYALTY REPORTING DUE DATES
Oil Due Dates
- The due date for June 2017 Oil Royalty Reports is Saturday, August 5, 2017.
- Royalty payments by check must be postmarked no later than Friday, August 4, 2017.
- Payments must be initiated with TEXNET by close of business on Friday, August 4, 2017.
Gas Due Dates
- The due date for June 2017 Gas Royalty Reports is Tuesday, August 15, 2017.
- Royalty payments by check must be postmarked no later than Monday, August 14, 2017.
- Payments must be initiated with TEXNET by close of business on Monday, August 14, 2017.
The Royalty Reporting and Control System is currently AVAILABLE
OIL & GAS
Summer Lease Sale - August 1, 2017 at 10:00 a.m.
NOTICE FOR BIDS
The School Land Board, the Board for Lease of the Texas Dept. of Criminal Justice and the General Land Office (GLO) will hold an online sealed bid Oil, Gas, and Other Minerals Lease Sale on EnergyNet.com. Bids received will be opened at the GLO in Austin, Texas on August 1, 2017 at 10:00 a.m. For more information about the lands to be offered for lease call (832) 403-3122 or (512) 475-1512, write to Mineral Leasing, Rm. 840, 1700 N. Congress, Austin, TX 78701, or visit www.energynet.com.
Energy For Public Entities In Texas
The Texas General Land Office, through its State Energy Marketing Program (SEMP), sells natural gas and electricity competitively to public entities lowering their costs and earning money for the Permanent School Fund (PSF).
The Texas Legislature authorized these sales to maximize revenues from the oil and gas royalties earned from state land. SEMP sells natural gas through the State Gas Program and electricity through the State Power Program.