ROYALTY REPORTING DUE DATES
Oil Due Dates
- The due date for April 2017 Oil Royalty Reports is Monday, June 5, 2017.
- Royalty payments by check must be postmarked no later than Saturday, June 3, 2017.
- Payments must be initiated with TEXNET by close of business on Friday, June 2, 2017.
Gas Due Dates
- The due date for April 2017 Gas Royalty Reports is Thursday, June 15, 2017.
- Royalty payments by check must be postmarked no later than Wednesday, June 14, 2017.
- Payments must be initiated with TEXNET by close of business on Wednesday, June 14, 2017.
The Royalty Reporting and Control System is currently AVAILABLE
OIL & GAS
Summer Lease Sale - August 1, 2017 at 10:00 a.m.
Consideration will be given to all nominations received on or before May 3, 2017 at the following address: Texas General Land Office 1700 N. Congress Ave., Suite 840 Austin, Texas 78701-1495. A nomination fee of $100.00 per tract is required.
Please Note: Bids for the August Lease Sale will be accepted on the Energynet.com website beginning about 30 days prior to the sale date.
Energy For Public Entities In Texas
The Texas General Land Office, through its State Energy Marketing Program (SEMP), sells natural gas and electricity competitively to public entities lowering their costs and earning money for the Permanent School Fund (PSF).
The Texas Legislature authorized these sales to maximize revenues from the oil and gas royalties earned from state land. SEMP sells natural gas through the State Gas Program and electricity through the State Power Program.