ROYALTY REPORTING DUE DATES
Oil Due Dates
- The due date for November 2018 Oil Royalty Reports is Friday, January 5, 2018.
- Royalty payments by check must be postmarked no later than Thursday, January 4, 2018.
- Payments must be initiated with TEXNET by close of business on Thursday, January 4, 2018.
Gas Due Dates
- The due date for November 2017 Gas Royalty Reports is Tuesday, January 16, 2018.
- Royalty payments by check must be postmarked no later than Saturday, January 13, 2018.
- Payments must be initiated with TEXNET by close of business on Friday, January 12, 2018.
The Royalty Reporting and Control System is currently AVAILABLE
OIL & GAS
Proposed Spring Lease Sale - April 3, 2018 at 10:00 a.m.
The Texas General Land Office, the School Land Board, Other Boards for Lease and Energynet.com - Oil | Gas | Other Minerals
Consideration will be given to all nominations received on or before January 16, 2018 at the address below:
Texas General Land Office
1700 N. Congress Ave., Suite 840
Austin, Texas 78701-1495
Energy For Public Entities In Texas
The Texas General Land Office, through its State Energy Marketing Program (SEMP), sells natural gas and electricity competitively to public entities lowering their costs and earning money for the Permanent School Fund (PSF).
The Texas Legislature authorized these sales to maximize revenues from the oil and gas royalties earned from state land. SEMP sells natural gas through the State Gas Program and electricity through the State Power Program.