Texas GLO Posts Amendment 9 to Hurricane Harvey State Action Plan for Public Comment
Today the Texas General Land Office (GLO) posted Amendment 9 to the State Action Plan for $5.676 billion in Community Development Block Grants for Disaster Recovery (CDBG-DR) for a federally required 30-day public comment period.
The amendment includes the following changes requested by Harris County and the City of Houston:
- Harris County Administered Disaster Recovery Program
- Harris County Public Services increased to $3,000,000
- Harris County Planning decreased to $37,000,000
- Minor changes to program administration for Harris County Homeowner Assistance Program, Residential Buyout Program, Homeowner Reimbursement Program, Affordable Rental Program, and Single-Family New Construction Program.
- City of Houston Administered Disaster Recovery Program
- Minor changes to program administration for Single Family Development Program, Buyout Program, and Economic Revitalization Program.
Action Plan Amendment 9 is available for review at https://recovery.texas.gov/public-notices/index.html. All comments should be submitted to email@example.com by 5:00 p.m. on September 19, 2021, to be considered. Per federal requirements, the GLO will respond to public comments before the amendment is sent to HUD for final approval.
More Press Releases