- CEPRA Project Goal Summary Guidance Document
Provides an overview of CEPRA program funding application process, general instructions for completing a PGS application, and guidance on how the application will be evaluated for consideration.
- CEPRA Project Goal Summary Application
Application required for Coastal Erosion Prevention & Response Program for regular or emergency funding submission.
- CEPRA Structure App Guidance
Guidance for Completing and Submitting the Structure Relocation/Demolition Expense Reimbursement Application Form
- CEPRA Structure Relocation Application
Application required for consideration of regular or emergency relocation or demolition a structure on the public beach.
- Costal Management Program (CMP) Cycle 21 Grant Application
Application required for consideration of Coastal Management Program grant funding.
- Application Instructions
Instructions for filling out the CMP grant application.
- Grant Guidance Document for CMP Cycle 21
Provides an overview of the CMP application process, general instructions for completing an application, information about how the application will be evaluated for consideration and expectations of grantee.
- Residential Application Packet- Permit Service Center Residential Application
- CMP Consistency Statement- Upper Coast (Galveston)
- CMP Consistency Statement- Lower Coast (Corpus Christi)
- Corp of Engineers Form 4345(PDF)
- Dept. of the Army Permit Instructions
- Map Preparation Guidelines
- General Land Office Commercial Application
- Texas Commission on Environmental Quality - Tier 1 Information
- Texas Commission on Environmental Quality - Tier 2 Information
- Texas Parks and Wildlife Department- Species Introduction Permit
- Texas Parks and Wildlife Department- Sand / Gravel Permit
Resources / Tools
- Coastal Zone Boundary Map
Map showing the boundary of the Coastal Zone Management Area (CZMA).
- Shoring Up Our Future
Highlights the primary threats to the Texas Coast, along with the opportunities that must be seized if we are going to secure our future.
- Texas Beach Accessibility Guide
Guidance for local governments adopting and implementing beach accessibility measures for persons with disabilities.
- Dune Protection and Improvement Manual for the Texas Gulf Coast
Guidelines for dune protection and improvement along the Texas Gulf Coast.
- Homeowner's Handbook to Prepare for Coastal Natural Hazards
For homeowners' who are interested in enhancing individual resiliency.
- Viviendoas para Enfrentar los Desatres Naturals Costeros en Texas
- Construction Certificate and Dune Protection Permit Requirements Checklist
Checklist to ensure beachfront construction certificate and dune protection permit applications are administratively complete prior to submittal to our office.
- CEPRA Report to the 84th Texas Legislature
Report submitted to the Texas Legislature summarizing critical erosion areas, erosion response projects and those projects' economic and natural resource benefits.
- Coastal Management Program Biennial Report 2013-2014
Report submitted to the Texas Legislature summarizing the effectiveness of the Coastal Management Program.
- Coastwide Erosion Response Plan
Report identifying critical coastal erosion areas and prioritizing coastal erosion reponse studies.
All Recipients of Federal Funding
- Audit Reporting Form
Grantees expending (spending/reimbursed) federal funds totaling $500,000 or more in a fiscal year are required to submit this form.
- Instructions for completing the Audit Reporting Form
Coastal Management Program Grantee
- Budget Amendment Form (CMP)
Instructions for a Budget Amendment
Sub-recipients wanting to request a reallocation of funds need to submit this form.
- Instructions for a Budget Amendment
- Instructions for Reimbursement Request/Match Documentation
Instructions for subrecipients submitting Coastal Management Program invoice and match information
- Reimbursement Invoice Form (CMP)
Required format for requesting reimbursement for expenses related to your CMP project.
- Local Match Form
Use this format for submitting local match documentation.
- Third-Party Match Form
Third-party match documentation can be submitted using this form.
- Invoice for Advancement of Federal Expenditures (CMP)
To request advancement of CMP funds use this form.
- Instructions for Timesheets/ Equipment Usage=
Instructions and guidelines for submitting the required a timesheet for employees or volunteers or for documenting equipment usage for the Coastal Management Program.
- Timesheet Form
Use this form if you want to submit time supporting your CMP grant.
- Volunteer Timesheet
This form can be used to track volunteer hours used in supporting a CMP grant.
- Equipment Usage Form
You may use this form to track daily hourly use / rates for equipment.
- Instructions for writing a Progress Report for the Coastal Management Program.
Outlines the required information required for the required CMP progress report to be considered complete.
- Progress Report Form
Sub-recipients must submit a progress report according to the terms of their contract.
- Historically Underutilized Businesses (HUB) Expense Report
Report use of HUB vendors for other projects.
- Grant Closeout Form
Receive the final grant payment for your CMP project by completing this form.
Coastal Impact Assistance Program (CIAP) Grantee
- Budget Amendment Request
Submit this form to request a reallocation of funds for your CIAP grant .
- HUB Expense Report Form
Submit required HUB information using this form..
- Monthly Progress Report
Use this format for your CIAP monthly progress report
- Quarterly Progress Report
Use this format to submit CIAP quarterly progress report.
- Reimbursement Invoice
To request reimbursement for expenditures related to a CIAP project fill out this form.
- Final CIAP ProjectReport
This form is used to submit thefinal report for a CIAP project.
- Invoice for Advancement of Federal Expenditures (CIAP)
Use this form, if you wish to request advancement of CIAP project funds.
Beach Access & Erosion Response Plans
Local Beach Access Plans and Erosion Response Plans establish requirements for beach access points, construction standards and beach user fees.
- Brazoria County (132 pages) July 2012
- Cameron County (48 pages) August 2013
- Chambers County (49 pages) August 1993
- City of Corpus Christi (243 pages) June 2012
- City of Freeport (174 pages) October 2012
- City of Galveston(104 pages) November 2013
- City of Jamaica Beach (79 pages) July 2012
- City of Port Aransas (109 pages) August 2012
- City of Port Arthur (47 pages) April 1994
- City of South Padre Island (87 pages) August 2012
- Galveston County (153 pages) August 2012
- Jefferson County (47 pages) March 1994
- Matagorda County (114 pages) January 2013
- Nueces County (97 pages) June 2012
- Town of Quintana (48 pages) August 2012
- Village of Surfside Beach (147 pages) March 2015